There are five things you must have in place before you hire 1000 Calls A Day in order to maximize your return on interest (or ROI). So, without further ado, let’s take a look at these important prerequisites.
1. You must have a team of people. It will be very difficult for a single agent, a single salesperson, or a small business owner to achieve a high level of ROI with us. This is because we are going to bombard you with leads. The average Realtor we work with gets about 40 to 50 pre-qualified leads per month. On top of all the other things you are responsible for as a professional, handling these leads would be very difficult to do alone. If you do not have a strong team of people to help you handle the resources we provide you with, you may become overwhelmed by the high volume of leads.
2. You must have a designated lead follow-up person. Allocating someone within your team to this role can make the process of dealing with leads much more efficient. It is important to task someone with handling leads as they come in, correctly placing them into your CRM, setting appointments on behalf of you and your team members, and putting leads within the appropriate nurture sequence if they aren’t ready to do business right away.
3. You must have a CRM. Tracking the leads we send you will be critical. You must be able to organize them in a system that will tell you when to follow up, where the lead is in the sales cycle, and more.
4. You must have automation. CRMs are great, but to maximize your ROI when working with us you will also need to be sending out automated forms of contact. Things like automated email and automated texts present an opportunity to share something of value with your leads. This helps you connect with your leads. Additionally, it shows them that you are knowledgeable and worth working with. Mailers are another method of automated lead follow-up you may employ. Though, not everyone pursues this option these days and should be done less frequently than other forms of contact.
5. You must have (at least) a 12-month marketing budget. We have clients who are fortunate enough to make great deals in their first couple months of working with us that result in sufficient funds to pay outbound prospecting expenses for the rest of the year. Most people, however, should expect to break even for the first six to 12 months. It is important to realize, though, that those willing to invest in us long-term will see amazing results as time goes on.
If you have any other questions, would like more information, or are interested in working with us, feel free to give us a call, send us an email, or visit our website: www.1000CallsADay.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.